Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Second Half Predictions


I predict that the Miami Heat will lose four more games for the remainder of the regular season.  The defense that they are currently playing is shut-down, eyes closed, goodnight defense on the entire league.  Teams fear playing the Heat, and that’s exactly how it should be.  The team is finally playing up to their potential, and I can’t wait to see what the rest of the year has to offer.  I am greatly anticipating a matchup between the Chicago Bulls and the Miami Heat in the Eastern Conference Finals, and I no longer fear the Bulls.  Chris Bosh is playing great basketball right now, and he’s really embracing his role.  He isn’t taking a back seat to LeBron and Wade like he did last year, and I think he will light up the weak power forward position that the Bulls’ Carlos Boozer plays.  If he doesn’t scorch them for 30 points per game, then he will at least contribute 20-25.  I also predict that LeBron James will be the regular season league MVP.  He is almost averaging a triple double, and he is leading the league’s best team.  If he develops into a clutch player, then he will definitely win the award because he will have silenced the critics.  And finally, my pick for NBA Champion will be…..the Miami Heat.  If the Oklahoma City Thunder make it to the NBA Finals, then Kevin Durant will be hard to stop, but LeBron will gladly take the task of stopping Durant upon himself.  We’re in for an exciting NBA season, so everyone stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment