Remember when the Heat were blowing huge leads late in the
fourth quarter? Well, it’s halftime of
their game against Portland right now, and they’re up 18. If you’ve been watching for the past couple
weeks, you can agree with me when I say that they’re not going to give this
lead up. The score right now is 60-42,
and the Heat are on pace to have their reserves playing substantial minutes by
the fourth quarter. I’m glad I decided
to watch this game and blog at the same time because it has been a fun one to
watch. The whole team is playing lights
out, and they’re playing excellent on both ends of the floor. Even Mike Miller is hitting shots. Last year during the playoffs, I always
yelled at Mike Miller when he would make a shot because I was so surprised
every time one went in. Now I’m starting
to expect them to go in, but I better not get my hopes up before the post
season starts. If the Heat win tonight,
they’ll have won 19 of their last 21 games and 9 in a row. If they can keep this kind of play up, they’ll
definitely make my second half predictions for the season come true. At the half, LeBron has 19 points, 7
rebounds, and 4 assists. He could easily
attain a triple-double in this game by playing the way he likes to play. He has said that he is more comfortable
distributing the ball, so if LeBron focuses on getting the ball to his
teammates in the second half, then we’ll see a triple-double performance
tonight
No comments:
Post a Comment