Saturday, March 31, 2012

Promoting My Website


During this post, I would like to take the time to promote my website.  My website differs from this blog in the sense that it is more about basketball in a general.  My experiences and insight are in my website articles more so than they are in my blog posts.  Right now, my website is a bit underdeveloped, but if you are an aspiring basketball player, I would suggest that you take a look at the pillar articles that I have posted.  I have posted a few how to articles that will help anyone getting started in the game of basketball.  I will be posting a bit more about the Miami Heat once I get into the later stages of the website, but right now, I just want to be able to share my insight in the form of a website.  I feel as if my insights are a conglomeration of the best information that I have ever received from all my coaches, and I like having the opportunity of conveying that information to the readers.  Currently, I have three how to articles.  In one, I describe how to shoot free throws, and I believe that free throws are the most essential part of the game.  I have been a consistent free throw shooter my whole life, and I shot about 88% in high school.  I give all the credit to the information my coach provided to me, and I have posted all this information in my how to article.  However, practice is always key, and no matter how much information that I post on my website, you must put that information into practice over and over again.  Here is a link to my website, http://miamiheatwave.webs.com/, check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment