Sunday, March 25, 2012
OKC vs Miami
Kevin Durant is unstoppable. I wish I could see him play in person because I can’t even imagine what that is like. A 7 footer that moves like that and shoots as efficiently from outside the arc as he does is insane. I’ve never even played with someone over 6 foot 8, but all the taller people I have played with have been a bit slow and clumsy. Durant is so fluid with everything he does. I guess that’s just what the NBA is about though. LeBron is 6 foot 8, and he does everything that he does. Back to the topic though, the Oklahoma City Thunder absolutely dominated the Heat. The Big 3 played alright, and the rest of the team played terrible. 14 free throws in a game will not win you any games. This is a telling stat from the night. Free throws mean that you were able to get into the lane and draw enough contact to get to the free throw line. Once you get into the lane, the defense collapses, and you get open shots from the outside. Since the free throw count was low, the defense was able to stay out and contest all the outside shots that the Heat get complacent and take. I predicted 4 losses for the rest of the season, and that was a bad prediction. I don’t even have a backup because the Heat are going to continue losing. They don’t play with any enthusiasm, and that will come back to bite them when they try to just turn it on in the playoffs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment