Thursday, April 26, 2012

Heat vs Wizards Preview

Just like last game, the Miami Heat will be benching most of their star players with injuries or just giving them a bit of rest before the playoffs. But for God’s sake, this is the Washington Wizards we’re talking about. I can take a loss to the Celtics because they have veteran leadership, and they’re going to be in the playoffs, but, again, these are the Washington Wizards. This team has nothing to play for, and they are just a no good very bad rotten team. The role players for the Heat should be able to pound the Wizards on the boards and in the low post, or that’s what I hope to see them do at least. I hope they don’t fall in love with the three ball because that could lead to a different mindset going into the playoffs. I don’t know how much control Coach Spo has over this team, so their mindsets could be transformed very easily. The Heat cannot get away from pounding the ball inside, getting good looks at the rim, and getting to the free throw line. Falling in love with the three point shot would kill this team in the playoffs because the saying with three point shots is “you live by the three, you die by the three.” I’ve been a part of teams that have lived and died by the three, and this saying is extremely true. After you see 4 or 5 in a row not drop, you begin to doubt yourselves. After you doubt yourselves, all is lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment