Sunday, April 22, 2012
Link Post
For my E-Business class, I was given the task of making a link post. I previously analyzed Hot Hot Hoops as a blog that I wanted to make my blog more like, so I felt that it was a good idea to build upon a post that they had already made. Their analysis of the game is great, and I shared some of the same ideas. In their post (http://hothothoops.com/2012-articles/april/heat-wrap-up-home-schedule-with-victory-over-rockets-97-88.html), they said that the Heat seized control of the game and took advantage of a beatable opponent. This has been a problem for the Heat all year as I have posted about earlier. They have trouble beating those teams that they should beat a lot of the time. They play down to their competition, but tonight they were able to get the win. Also, Hot Hot Hoops said that LeBron James strengthened his case for being the MVP. LeBron James is obviously the best choice for MVP in my opinion. Most people argue that LeBron James cannot be the MVP because he plays with too many good players, and then they say that Kevin Durant should be the MVP. My problem with this is that Kevin Durant also plays with extremely good players. Russell Westbrook and James Harden are two prolific NBA players, and they are both capable of scoring 30-40 points on any given night. If LeBron can’t get MVP because he is playing with too many good players, then Kevin Durant is also out of consideration for the league’s most valuable player.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment