Friday, April 20, 2012
Promote A Blog
Today I’ll be promoting a blog. The blog that I’d like to promote is along the same lines as the blog that I am currently posting on from time to time, but they are more timely and are more informative than I am. Here is a link to this blog, http://www.heatnetmix.com/. The Heat Net Mix provides readers with rumors, news, and personal opinions through blog form. Where my blog is generally just my views from games and happenings within the past few days in the month, the Heat Net Mix will provide readers with things that could happen in the future through rumors, things currently happening through news, and things that happened within the past few days through the personal opinion blog section. I recommend this to all fans of the Miami Heat because the views that they have are unbiased toward any particular team in the NBA. Having an unbiased opinion is important in the sports world because you will be presented with facts that won’t lead you to places you don’t want to be in an argument about sports with one of your friends. If you only hear statistics that are favoring one team, then you won’t be well informed. Heat Net Mix will give you both sides of the story, so you will be well informed. You will be able to talk about the Miami Heat freely with everyone that wishes to engage in conversation with you about NBA basketball, and you can school Chicago Bulls fans that have recently hopped on the bandwagon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment