Sunday, April 8, 2012
Heat vs Thunder
This was a classic matchup of arguably the two best teams in the NBA. Some would argue that the Bulls are the best team in the league, but I just find that hard to believe because Derrick Rose isn’t playing. How can a team be the best in the league without their best player? Back to the main point though. The Thunder and the Heat played tonight in a matchup that we might see again in the NBA Finals. The Heat came out on top, but the game was at home, so I don’t put much weight into the fact that the Miami Heat won this game. I really hope we see this matchup in the NBA Finals. Westbrook is one of my favorite players, and LeBron James is my favorite player. Also, the matchup between Kevin Durant and LeBron James will be one for the ages. LeBron James is probably the best defensive player in the league, and Kevin Durant is probably going to be the scoring champ. If LeBron is able to shut down KD, then the Heat would easily win this series, but when a guy is 7 feet tall, it is very hard to stop him from the perimeter or anywhere on the floor for that matter. If anyone can do it, that person is LeBron James. I feel like LeBron will elevate his game to a level that no one has ever seen before. Everyone keeps doubting him, and I think this will be fueling his fire.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment