Monday, January 30, 2012

Introduction


Hey everyone, my name is Joseph Wiltz, and I am the creator of this blog.  I am currently a student at Illinois State University, so when the Heat play the Bulls, I have very conflicting emotions.  The level of play in these games makes it much easier to just be an onlooker during the regular season.  During the post season, I find myself in a much tougher position.  Last year, I rooted for the Heat, and I believe I will do the same this year.  I will never claim that I am truly a Miami Heat fan; in fact, I have never been true to one team in professional basketball.  During my childhood, I was a Charlotte Hornets fan, and then I became a fan of Steve Francis and the Houston Rockets.  I find it easier to follow a singular player, but for the sake of this blog, I will be following the team as a whole.  As I stated before, I haven't been a Miami Heat fan my entire life, but I have been a LeBron James fan since junior high.  This is why I have chosen to blog about the Heat.  You can follow along with the players on Twitter by clicking the following links: LeBron James, Dwyane Wade, Chris Bosh.  However, I will not only be blogging about the Heat.  I have a love for basketball in general.  I love good basketball no matter who is playing, and I am constantly criticizing the rules and level of play during games.  I will post my views on current trends in the way basketball is being played and the way it is being officiated.  I hope you are enjoy my posts, and I look forward to hearing any feedback you may have.

No comments:

Post a Comment